You can visit our website and view most of the information about the company, its products and services without having to provide your personal data. On some subpages, however, we may ask you for certain information, some of which may be considered personal data.
"DRUTEX": DRUTEX S.A., with its registered office in Bytów, ul. Lęborska 31, registered under number KRS: 0000140428 in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register.
"User(s)": The user or users of the website, either collectively or individually, depending on the context;
"Website": the website accessible at the following main URL: www.drutex.eu and our country domains.
"Personal data":- any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
2. Type of personal data collected
On certain subpages of our website, DRUTEX will collect your personal data, such as your first and last name, address, phone number, e-mail address, user name, password.
3. Confidentiality of personal data
DRUTEX is primarily concerned to ensure the best possible protection of your personal data, thus trying to prevent unlawful processing and accidental loss or deletion of your personal data. In particular, we pay attention to safety in terms of the following issues:
- use of encryption technology where appropriate;
- use of password protection;
- demanding contractual guarantees from third parties;
- and limited access to your personal data.
4. Collection and storage of personal data
Should you wish to use an area of our website that requires registration, you will be asked to provide the relevant data. In this case, DRUTEX expressly reserves that you will only be granted full access to the website once you have provided the required information and accepted the relevant policies and conditions.
Furthermore, DRUTEX may collect your personal data:
- when you create an online user account;
- when you place a purchase order;
- when you order a newsletter;
- if you participate in a competition, lottery or other promotion;
- when you complete a survey.
At the same time, DRUTEX will avoid collecting personal data that are not useful for the above purposes and will not store personal data longer than necessary for these purposes or, where applicable, longer than the period specified in the contract or by law.
5. Purposes of personal data use
All personal data you provide are stored on secure servers. DRUTEX is entitled to use the personal data collected for the following purposes ("purposes"):
- to register you as a user on the website and providing services through the website;
- to ensure that the content of the website is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer;
- to process orders placed through the website;
- research and analysis of the market and DRUTEX' customers, products and services;
- to make it easier for DRUTEX to evaluate its products and services and to make adjustments and improvements to them;
- internal documentation;
- marketing, including providing you with information that you have requested or which DRUTEX believes may be of interest to you, provided that you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to organise competitions and/or other promotional activities;
All of the above also applies to the use of your personal data for the above purposes by associated companies.
6. Disclosure of personal data
DRUTEX does not transfer your personal data to third parties without your consent, except:
- where the disclosure is necessary to enable DRUTEX' employees, agents, subcontractors, suppliers, or contractors to provide services or perform tasks on behalf of buyers or potential buyers of DRUTEX' rights and obligations in relation to the website;
- if the disclosure is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of DRUTEX, its customers or its associated companies, or is required or permitted by law.
As a user, you acknowledge that any information you provide through tools that make that information visible to others is made publicly available through those tools. It is important to bear this in mind and to proceed with care and caution when providing information through such tools.
Whenever DRUTEX discloses your personal data to a carefully selected third party or one of the third parties listed above, such disclosure shall be made in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
7. Direct marketing
On the registration pages and other subpages of this website, you may be asked to indicate whether you wish to receive certain information via e-mail and/or post. If you agree to this, this will mean that you agree that DRUTEX can use your personal data to provide you with information about its products, promotional activities and special offers, as well as any other information about DRUTEX' products or services.
You can change your direct marketing preferences at any time by using the opt-out option included in each e-mail containing direct marketing or, if you have registered as a user, by changing your account settings.
DRUTEX strives to continuously improve the performance of its website for the benefit of its users. Therefore, cookies are used on some sub-pages.
Cookies are simply small text files containing data that are saved when a user visits a website. They are designed to allow the user to recall information about what they have done on given websites in the past. They can include data on activities such as clicking on certain links or pages, logging into a user's profile or reading content on pages that took place months or even years ago. There are several types of cookies. If it were not for them, websites would not function in the way users have become accustomed to.
With the help of cookies, DRUTEX S.A. can e.g. ensure that the information displayed on the screen during next visit is tailored to the user's preferences. Using cookies, DRUTEX S.A. can also identify the most popular sections of the website, as they record information about the pages visited and the time spent browsing them. Based on the collected data, DRUTEX S.A. can adapt the website to better meet users' expectations and be more oriented to their preferences. Cookies can also facilitate third-party applications such as social network connections.
Persons aged under 18 should not provide us with their personal data without the consent and supervision of their parent or guardian. Without this consent, DRUTEX will not save the data of such persons, process them, or transfer them to third parties.
10. Data controller
ul. Lęborska 31
11. Governing law