IGLO LIGHT PSK
IGLO LIGHT PSKA unique design providing great light exposure inside the house and maintaining excellent energy efficiency parameters.
- It is an original system distinguished by its modern design and large glass surface whoch quaranties access to daylight.
- The system features rounded shapes and a harmonious appearance.
- Excellent functionality and comfortable use thanks to its technologically advanced profile and fittings system.
- The elegant Iglo Light system can also be seen in the aluminium central handle placed on a movable post that is narrower than traditional posts – only 112 mm wide.
- Freedom in interior design thanks to a wide range of colours and accessories.
- The possibility to execute in the so-called thin wielding technology (V-Perfect), that allows to connect the profiles perfectly and it guarantees better clamp and wielding control, and, as a result, very good parameters in the resistance tests of the corners.
A five-chamber profile of frame and sash, made exclusively of A-class prime material for an installation depth of 70 mm.
Single-chamber glass package with heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1.0 W/(m2K), according to PN-EN674 in standard.; It is possible to use a three-glass package with a coefficient of Ug = 0.7 W/(m2K).The maximum glass thickness is 36 mm. Possibilty to use glazing with higher acoustic insulation properties, tempered glass, safety glass, anti-burglary glass, ornaments or solar protective one.
Four anti-burglary bolts in standard.
(Ash C-35N) 02.12.81.000065-083