1. Who is the personal data Controller of the users of WWW.drutex.pl (hereinafter referred to as: the website).
The controller of your personal data is:
Drutex Spółka Akcyjna,
based in Bytów (77-100) in Lęborska 31 street
hereinafter referred to as „DrutexSA”
Drutex Okna Spółka Akcyjna Spółka Komandytowa,
based in Bytów (77-100) in Lęborska 31 street
hereinafter referred to as „DrutexOkna”
2. Distribution of responsibilities and content of mutual agreements.
The Controllers have appointed a contact point that is the personal data Controller, the controller may be contacted:
- By correspondence -– sending queries at the Controllers’ address
- By email on: gdpr@Drutex.com.pl
In accordance with the terms of the Co-controlling Agreement concluded between the controllers:
DrutexOkna is responsible for:
a) responding to requests of data subjects whose data is processed by Controllers pursuant to Articles 15 – 22 of the GDPR,
b) executing information duties on behalf of the Controllers pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR;
c) obtaining and documentation of consent to process personal data of the website users.
DrutexSA is responsible for:
a) handling personal data breaches;
b) ensuring and managing the contact point;
c) executing information duties on behalf of the Controllers pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR if they are first to contact the data subject whose data will be processed by the Controllers or exclusively by Drutex SA.
3. The purposes of personal data processing of the website users.
Personal data obtained through the website may be processed by the Controllers respectively with the purpose of:
- sending the newsletter with marketing information regarding DRUTEX S.A. products and Drutex SA own services, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (A) GDPR), that is following your prior consent. Personal data will be processed for this purpose until the consent has been withdrawn
- answering questions that have been sent through contact forms on https://www.Drutex.pl/pl/kontakty/ pursuant to Article 6 (1) (F) GDPR), that is in your legitimate interest of obtaining the requested information. Personal data will be processed for this purpose until the answer has been given
- organizing and carrying out contests and other marketing actions which you decided to participate in, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (A) GDPR, that is your consent. Data will be processed for this purpose for a period indicated in the contest or marketing action conditions or until the consent has been withdrawn (consent may be withdrawn at any time).
- verification of the distributor status when creating the account in the distributor’s panel, following your prior consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (A) GDPR) until the verification process has been completed.
- transferring your enquiry to the selected Drutex SA distributor, on your request, in your legitimate interest . Personal data will be processed for this purpose until the answer has been given (Article 6 (1) (F) GDPR), enquiries are stored until the confirmation that the distributor has contacted you.
- establishing the location of your device where the website is displayed, following your prior consent(Article 6 (1) (A)) so that we can indicate a contact to the nearest distributors of Drutex brand, data is processed for the duration of the session.
What is more, personal data obtained through the website, depending on the website user’s intention, may be processed by Drutex SA also for the purpose of:
- preparing an offer and conducting negotiations in response to your inquiry, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (F) GDPR), that is in the legitimate interest of Drutex SA. Data will be processed until an objection has been expressed, no longer than for 3 years since the request has been submitted.
- contract execution with Drutex SA if you are a party in the contract and you use the on-line service for distributors; especially in order to maintain contact in matters relating to the contract, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (B) GDPR), and in order to conduct mutual settlements. Personal data will be processed for this purpose until the contract has expired, and after its expiration for the period defined in the contract, when you may lodge a complaint and on the expiry of this time limit until the limitation period of potential claims, pursuant to the Act of 23 April 1964 the Civil Code.
- dealing with complaints(if the complaint has been submitted through the website form) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (C) GDPR - we handle complaints in accordance with the requirements of Act 30 May 2014 about consumer rights. Personal data is processed for this purpose until the lodged complained has been handled, and then until the limitation period of potential claims connected with it, pursuant to the Act of 23 April 1964 the Civil Code
You may withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time. Withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by contacting the personal data controller (contact indicated in paragraph 2 above).
4. Who shall obtain access to personal data of the website users.
Access to personal data shall be limited to authorized staff of the Controllers in the scope of executed duties, and providers of IT services entrusted by Drutex SA with personal data processing.
Distributors of Drutex SA products if the website users sent an enquiry to the distributor through the website.
What is more, information regarding a visit to the website (including exact time of entry and exit from the website, visited subpages and carried out actions on the website) are submitted to third parties based in third countries (Google Inc, the USA in connection with Google Analytics). A visit to the website is assigned to a unique identifier of the user given by the above mentioned party who is the data controller for this data). We obtain statistical data from Google Inc., regarding users of our service that does not enable us the identification of the website visitors.
5. The rights that the website users have and how to exercise them.
In compliance with the principles and in the scope specified in the GDPR, each website user has the following rights:
- the right to access the personal data,
- the right to rectify and complete your data,
- the right to erase personal data,
- the right to restrict personal data processing, ,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal – in the scope that data processing occurs based on your consent;
- the right to object to the processing of any data due to your particular situation – if your data is processed basing on the legitimate interest of the Controllers,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a superior authority, i.e. Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, if the user concludes that the personal data has been processed unlawfully.
Modalities of the rights:
In order to exercise the above mentioned rights you need to contact the data protection coordinator ( contact information in paragraph 2 above) providing your personal data that enables to verify your identity.
6. Obligatory/voluntary submission of data
Providing your personal data is voluntary. However, its absence may disenable or hinder the use of some functions of the website.