The controllers of your personal data are: Drutex Spółka Akcyjna (DRUTEX S.A.) and DRUTEX capital group companies: Drutex Okna S.A. limited partnership and associated entities: Optimum sp. z o.o., Drutex Investment and Awans Plus, all the entities are based in Bytów in Lęborska 31 street, 77 – 100 Bytów (hereinafter referred to as ‘’Joined Controllers’’). DRUTEX S.A. is liable for exercising rights resulting from Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (UE) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as on the repeal of directive 95/46/WE ( hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR”).
Personal data acquired on the WWW service may be processed within the purposes of:
1. sending the newsletter with marketing information regarding DRUTEX S.A. products and own services, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (A) GDPR), that is following your prior consent. Personal data will be processed for this purpose until the consent has been withdrawn;
2. answering questions that have been sent through contact forms pursuant to Article 6 (1) (F) GDPR), that is in your legitimate interest of obtaining the requested information. Personal data will be processed for this purpose until the answer has been given;
3. preparing an offer and conducting negotiations in response to your request for proposal, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (F) GDPR), that is in the legitimate interest of Joined Controllers. Personal data will be processed until an objection has been expressed, no longer than for 3 years since the request has been submitted;
4. contract execution with DRUTEX S.A. if you are a party in the contract; especially in order to maintain contact in matters relating to the contract, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (B) GDPR), and in order to conduct mutual settlements. Personal data will be processed for this purpose until the contract has expired, and after its expiration for the period defined in the contract, when you may lodge a complaint and on the expiry of this time limit until the limitation period of potential claims, pursuant to the Act of 23 April 1964 the Civil Code;
5. dealing with complaints pursuant to Article 6 (1) (C) GDPR) in connection with Article 6 (1) (B) GDPR); we will handle complaints in accordance with the requirements of Act 30 May 2014 about consumer rights in connection with the
concluded contract. Personal data will be processed for this purpose until the lodged complained has been handled, and then until the limitation period of potential claims connected with it, pursuant to the Act of 23 April 1964 the Civil Code;
6. organizing and carrying out contests and other marketing actions which you decided to participate in, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (A) GDPR, that is your consent. Data will be processed for this purpose for a period indicated in the contest or marketing action conditions or until the consent has been withdrawn;
7. conducting recruitment process for the position that the candidate has applied for through a contact form, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (A) GDPR, that is your consent. Personal data of the candidate will be processed until an objection has been expressed, no longer than 2 years after the application has been submitted.
We wish to inform that the data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent to process personal data for the purpose in point 1., 6. And 7. at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Access to personal data shall be limited to authorized staff/partners of Joined Controllers in the scope of executed duties, and providers of IT services entrusted by DRUTEX S.A. with personal data processing. We shall not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
At any time you shall have the right to obtain access to the personal data, the right to data rectification, data withdrawal, restriction of processing, data transfer and you are entitled to object to the processing of any data relating to you pursuant to article 6 (1) (F) GDPR, in the scope and following regulations outlined in the GDPR.
Claims to exercise the rights must be communicated to the data protection officer appointed by DRUTEX S.A. to the email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing personal data is voluntary. However, its absence may disenable or hinder the use of some functions of DRUTEX S.A. website.
If you conclude that your personal data has been processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a superior authority in Poland (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data).