IGLO ENERGY PSK
Tilt and slide balcony doors Iglo EnergyPerfect solution, that ensures big access to daylight both in small and big rooms, maintaining great thermal insulation at the same time.
- Great solution for small rooms. It does not take up usable space while opening.
- Big glazing surface ensures more daylight in the room.
- Energy efficiency, thanks to the optimal structure of the profile, specially designed EPDM sealing system and glass packages with low thermal transmittance coefficients.
- Modern design, ensured by the slim and round-shaped profiles.
- High safety level guaranteed by four anti-burglary bolts in standard.
- Wide range of colour range, that enables numerous interior design styles.
- Very good parameters of sound insulation ensure acoustic comfort even in places with intense traffic.
- Great parameters of air permeability and water resistance as a result of triple sealing.
- Thanks to optimal reinforcement the system offers great reistance to the wind load.
- The possibility to execute in the so-called thin wielding technology (V-Perfect), that allows to connect the profiles perfectly and it guarantees better clamp and wielding control, and, as a result, very good parameters in the resistance tests of the corners (Iglo Energy Classic).
7-chamber frame and sash profiles are made exclusively of a prime material in A-class with installation depth of 82 mm.
Glass package of 4/18/4/18/4 with thermal transmittance Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K) in standard. The possibility to apply four-glass package filled with krypton and Ug = 0,3 W/(m2K); maximal glazing thickness up to 48 mm. The possibility to apply the glasses with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, or solar protective.
Maco Multi Matic KS fittings. There is a possibility to apply automatic fittings, that support tilt closing. Four anti-burlgary bolts.