Tilt and slide balcony doors - PSK DUOLINEElegant, durable tilt and slide doors in wood and aluminium technology.
- High-quality wooden profiles available in three depth options and in three wood types, ensuring classic look that matches perfectly the flat interior.
- A number of coluor combinations both for wooden profiles and the aluminium clads.
- A possibility to produce large-size glazing that guarantees access to daylight in the room.
- High safety level thanks to the aluminium profile stability combined with MACO fittings.
- Easy to conservate.
- Focus on ecology because of special water-based types of varnish.
- Wide possibilities to customize the interior resulting from great selection of covering (RAL) and transparent paints.
- High level of energy efficiency and sound insulation cause of optimum quality of materials used for production, special sealing system and the proper glass packages.
Wooden profile - Profile – a possibility to choose between profiles of: 68mm, 78mm, 88 mm in two types of wood: three- or four-layer solid square timber: meranti 450+ and pine
Two-glass package of 24 mm thickness, with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug=1,0 W/(m2K) according to PN-EN674 in standard. The possibility to apply two or three-glass packages.
- For Duoline 68 mm – max. glass package is 46 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,6 W/(m2K).
- For Duoline 78 mm - max. glass package is 50 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K).
- For Duoline 88 mm – max. glass package is 50 mm with thermal transmittance coefficient of Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K)
Glass with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament, solar protective.
Tilt and slide MACO MULTI MATIC KS fittings with 4 locking bolts and micro ventilation bolt.